3 Must Do’s to Be Happy at Work
Emerging professionals already understand the importance of work-life balance, so much so, that we get labeled as lazy! We get a bad rap for missing time and not being committed to our job. In order to dispel this stereotype, this module focuses on the top ways to find happiness at work, because when we are happy with our job, we better balance both our professional and personal priorities.
- The Laziness Label
- Understanding Work-Life Integration
- Having Meaningful Relationships At Work
- Taking Ownership Of Your Workplace Happiness
- Being a Positive Thinker
- Assessing Current Work Ethic
- Work is a big part of life, in what ways can I better integrate a fulfilling experience of work into my life?
- We all know the excitement of being really engaged on a project, but how can I bring happiness into the work that isn’t naturally exciting to me?
- What can you do to foster an internal experience of happiness, despite any challenging situations that arise?
Take the strategies you created for each of the three happiness tips, making meaningful friendships, owning your happiness and thinking positively and print them out and post them somewhere in your work area. You should be able to clearly see these strategies. Keep them posted for 30-days as a reminder to make good on being happy in the workplace.
Post module activity that highlights the learning from the homework assignment and helps set a course for continued learning application.