5 Tips for Meaningful Connection with Colleagues
We spend so much time behind a screen in our everyday life that we forget just how important human connectedness is. This module will allow the learner to engage with why connectedness is important and how to achieve it both personally and professionally.
- We’ve Needed Human Connection Since Birth
- Power of Being Present With Someone
- Upping Our Connectedness At Work
- How Technology Infringes On Our Connections
- Human Connection Is Business
- Be In The Moment
- Identify How You Connect
- Who do you have a deep connection with? Why do you think this connection is so strong?
- List some of the benefits you might see if you were to form stronger connections at work.
- If there were one thing you could do every day to form a stronger connection at work, what would it be?
Complete an action plan on how you are going to boost your connectedness to those you work with. Write down the names of 2-3 people you are going to really focus on and then create a strategy for “operation connectedness.” Assignment #2 (optional) is to conduct the eye contact exercise shown in the video.
Post module activity that highlights the learning from the homework assignment and helps set a course for continued learning application.