8-Ways To Think Outside The Box
Brainstorming Tools And Tricks
- Mind Mapping
- Right Braining
- Provocative Actions – Change The Physical Environment
- Break & Build
- Pessimist vs. Optimist
- Incorporating Sticky Notes & Blindfolds
- Identify a few of the opportunities that you could put these brainstorming tactics to good use.
- How will you remember to incorporate these tools the next time you need to identify a creative solution?
- Of the following techniques, which would you be most confident incorporating? Mind mapping / right braining / proactive actions / break and build / pessimist vs. optimist / randomness.